giovedì 14 gennaio 2016

STARGATE SG-1 : TWINKLE , TWINGLE LITTLE STAR.... from GRACE .


Grace , episode 713.


Scene: Infirmary, Cheyenne Mountain
Sam is in a bed, Jack is sitting nearby.
O'NEILL: Hey.
CARTER: Jack.
O'NEILL: Excuse me?
CARTER: Sorry Sir.
O'NEILL: Yes, well, a massive concussion will tend to
disorient one.
CARTER: How long was I out there?
O'NEILL: It’s all relative Carter, that whole time space
continuum thing.
CARTER: Sir.
O'NEILL: Four days.
CARTER: Could have sworn it was weeks.
O'NEILL: Teal'c and Daniel say Hi. They’re planning a little
bit of a shindig for when you’re up and around. There’s talk of
cake.
CARTER: Cake?
O'NEILL: My idea.
CARTER: Can’t wait.
O'NEILL: Need anything? Magazine? Yo yo?
CARTER: I’m fine.
O'NEILL: Yes you are.
CARTER: Thank you Sir.
O'NEILL: For what?
CARTER: Nothing.
O'NEILL: Think nothing of it. I’ve got plenty of that.
Sam closes her eyes and hears Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento